Urban Health Group offers customized, individual healthcare advocacy services and case management. People frequently ask: How do I decide what to do? Are there resources to help me? How do we get the care we want?
- Emergencies: Guiding you and your family through a medical crisis.
- Advocacy: Helping you understand and receive the care you need.
- Planning: Helping you understand and receive the care you need.
- Resources: Locating community resources for your healthcare needs.
- Long-term Planning: Addressing plans for care in the future for you and your family
What you can expect:
- Clear, compassionate explanations of available options
- Innovative, comprehensive solutions
- Someone to explain, translate, and frame options for you benefits for you and your family
- Clear information on your healthcare options.
- Comprehensive services tailored to your specific needs.
- Personalized Assistance in planning for future healthcare needs.
- Compassionate Advocacy.