- Consultation (free)
- Detailed Needs Assessment for healthcare related needs
- Care Plan and report (sent via HIPPA complaint email)
- Information andResources
- 30 min Follow-Up via call or video visit
- Straightforward Advanced Healthcare Directive education and plan
- Notary included
- Advocacy: Helping you understand and receive the care you need.
- Planning: Helping you understand and receive the care you need.
- Resources: Locating community resources for your healthcare needs.
Example Client A: Client called to discuss benefits options after being out of work due to a medical / psychological problem.
Example Client B: Couple called to schedule home visit to complete their Advanced Healthcare Directives together, also notarized on the same day.